"He aquí que el silencio fue integrado por el total de la palabra humana, y no hablar es morir entre los seres: Se hace lenguaje hasta la cabellera, habla la boca sin mover los labios, los ojos de repente son palabras... Yo tomo la palabra y la recorro como si fuera sólo forma humana, me embelesan sus líneas y navego en cada resonancia del idioma..."

(Pablo Neruda)


Let's fall in Love


Les Yeux Ouverts


Claudio Bravo
Visual
Memoria Chilena
Cultura General
Mapas
De Poesia
R A E
Enlaces RAE
Diccionario
Traductor
Cosmos
Poetas
ESO-Alma

lunes, agosto 06, 2007

Desventuras


Miserable tiempo
incontenible
que corre en la montaña
de quehaceres del alma;
galopa desbocado
a la hora de querer,
y descansa -a contraluz-,
a la hora de olvidar...

Comments on "Desventuras"

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (25 abril, 2013 04:23) : 

Undeniably I do believe what you stated about car rental company
ratings reviews. Your preferred justification was on the net
the most straight-forward thing to be familiar with.
Allow me to say, I seriously get annoyed while people look at worries which they plainly do
not become familiar with. You managed hitting the nail upon the top and explained the entire thing
without side effect , many people might relax and take a sign.
I will probably be back to find more. Thanks a lot

my web-site - Car Rental Alicante

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (26 abril, 2013 03:42) : 

I want to thanks a ton for your hard work you have invested in creating this blog post upon budget car rental los
angeles downtown. I am hoping for the very same high
quality postings from you in the future as well. In fact, your
creative composing accomplishments have encouraged me getting my personal weblog right now.
Really, running a blog is popular. Your blog post is a great demonstration of it.


Here is my homepage: Rent Car Barcelona

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (28 abril, 2013 02:26) : 

I've been browsing on the web more than 4 hours today interested in information regarding one way car rental deals france, however I never have stumbled on any fascinating posting such as yours. It's quite valuable
in my situation. If you ask me, provided all of the website owners and writers produced great articles just as you did, the net may be way more beneficial than ever before.


Here is my website; Car Hire In Torrevieja

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (28 abril, 2013 03:17) : 

My cousin Kattie suggested I may enjoy this website. He was absolutely right.

This post on car rental los angeles avis really made my day.

You can not imagine how much time I had wasted for the info!
Thank you!

My page; Car Hire Alicante

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (30 abril, 2013 03:53) : 

I am extremely pleased with your writing skills as well as with
the layout of your website. Is this a premium theme or did you customize it on your own?
Anyway continue the nice quality posting, it is rare to see a
pleasant blog like this nowadays.

Visit my web site - Car Hire In Alicante

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (05 mayo, 2013 01:57) : 

Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your information before also and you are always extremely fantastic. I seriously fancy what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to ensure that it stays sensible. I can't wait
to see more from you. This is actually a terrific website.


Here is my website; car hire tenerife

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (06 mayo, 2013 06:05) : 

Hey there, just came to your website searching in MSN for enterprise car
hire new jersey, and saw that it is really enlightening.
I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
Plenty of visitors will benefit from your posting. All the best!



My site car hire bilbao

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (07 mayo, 2013 02:38) : 

I enjoy the valuable details on car rental usa one way canada you provide in your posts.
I’ll take a note of your website and look again here regularly.

I'm quite certain I will discover plenty of new stuff here! Good luck for one more!

my web site - Torrevieja Car Hire

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (07 mayo, 2013 03:26) : 

What I don't know is the reason why this site is not a lot more liked now. You're very smart.
Your thoughts regarding car rental cancun airport thrifty, forced me to ponder over it from many different aspects.
It is like individuals aren't fascinated except it is something which has to do something with Jennifer Lopez! This stuff is certainly great. Keep up the nice job!

Also visit my web page bilbao car rental

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (07 mayo, 2013 03:27) : 

Great article on the subject of alamo car hire usa discount code!
This is in fact the type of info that ought to be shared all over the internet.
Shame on Yahoo for not ranking this article higher! Cheers =)

Also visit my web-site ... car rental madrid

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (08 mayo, 2013 03:33) : 

Whoah, this blog is great I love reading the content.
Keep up the good work! You know, many people are searching for info on the topic of alamo car rental miami, you are able to aid them considerably.


my webpage :: car rental bilbao

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (09 mayo, 2013 01:24) : 

Hey there, you used to write fantastic, however,
the previous several postings became a little monotonous.
I miss the tremendous writings. Recent few postings are a
little off track! Can happen!

Also visit my web blog; Alicantecarhire

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (11 mayo, 2013 03:51) : 

I was interested in insight on the topic of hertz car rental amsterdam netherlands for a while.
After three hours of searching in Yahoo, finally I found the things that I wanted in your blog.
I marvel what's the lack of the big search engines technique that they refuse to rank this kind of enlightening web sites on top of the list. In many cases the top listed pages are filled up with junk.

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Car Hire Mallorca Airport

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (11 mayo, 2013 04:13) : 

I haven’t checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting monotonous, however, the last couple postings tend to be great standard therefore I reckon I will
put your internet site to my regular bloglist.
You have earned it, friend :)

Here is my website - Car Hire Malaga Spain

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (12 mayo, 2013 01:39) : 

I'm doing at this moment some analysis for a client on debt consolidation uk. That is why my pal Riley emailed me the url to your article to receive some further understanding into the topic. Reading your dazzling post gave me additional information into the topic.

Take a look at my web-site ... weber 22.5 charcoal grill

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (14 mayo, 2013 01:26) : 

I'm uncertain where you're getting your knowledge on
cheap car hire derry airport uk, but decent topic.
I need to devote more time to studying a bit more and knowing way more.
Many thanks for the very good information. I wanted this facts in my project.


Feel free to visit my web blog :: car rental alicante

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (15 mayo, 2013 03:13) : 

Excellent blog post. I sent this to my colleague Tawnya who had been doing some research on alamo car rental orlando
international airport. He truly purchased me dinner as I sent your article.
So thanks!

my web site http://www.hot-articles.info/Art/99555/53/Selecting-The-Cheapest-Rental-Car-From-Malaga-Airport.html

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (16 mayo, 2013 01:40) : 

I have to say thanks to for your work you have invested in creating the article on the topic of
national car rental lax reviews. I'm longing for the equal top-notch content from you in the future too. In fact, your resourceful composing skills have encouraged me to get my personal web site now. Seriously, posting is spreading its wings quickly. Your blog post is a good example of it.

Review my web-site :: Car Rent Malaga

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (16 mayo, 2013 01:45) : 

I've been gone for a while, but now I didn't forget why I loved this web site.
Thank you so much, I will try and return more often again.

How frequent are you updating your site?

Feel free to visit my blog post ... Car Hire Costa Blanca

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (16 mayo, 2013 02:30) : 

Great blog post regarding car rentals page arizona airport, I’m a repeated browser of blogging sites
I like. Keep up the great work, and am heading to be a consistent visitor for a long period.


My web blog :: car rentals Bilbao

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (17 mayo, 2013 02:21) : 

Hello my buddy! I wish to say that this content is seriously amazing, cool authored and
presents most important facts regarding budget car rental calgary.

I would want to see more articles like this .

Here is my web site: Lanzarote Car Hire

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (07 junio, 2013 10:16) : 

Many thanks for posting the excellent details upon enterprise rent a car denver airport phone number.
The blog is so cool. I am astounded by the information on this website.
It shows how clearly you comprehend this issue. I bookmarked the website
page and will come back for additional information.
You beat it! I found exactly the tips I previously researched all over the place and just could not find.
What a perfect web site.

Feel free to visit my blog: Spanish Car Hire

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (08 junio, 2013 04:30) : 

I simply couldn't leave the blog without saying that I seriously valued the info you offer your website visitors. I'm will be
back often to check up on new postings, especially on american express car rental discount
avis.

Look at my web page ... Car Rental Lanzarote

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (08 junio, 2013 04:33) : 

I seriously appreciate the blog post about payless auto rental orlando
airport. I have been searching anywhere for this! In the
end I found the link on Bing. You have made my day!
Thank you again.

my site - Alicantecarhire

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (09 junio, 2013 05:48) : 

Generally I refuse to review articles on blogs, however I
would like to state that this publish forced me to try to do
now! Your writing style has been unique. Many thanks, truly awesome information
on cheap car hire new zealand queenstown.

Feel free to visit my web blog: Car Hire Malaga Spain

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (09 junio, 2013 06:23) : 

Hey there. I discovered your website searching for alamo car rental london ontario on Yahoo.
This is an extremely well crafted post. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful
information. Many thanks for the article. I'll without any doubt return.

Feel free to surf to my page :: Car Hire Lanzarote

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (09 junio, 2013 06:34) : 

As a site owner I think this article is brisk. I acknowledge the
effort you given to creating on the subject of las
vegas car rental airport location. It is
best to continue the excellent job! Best of luck.


Feel free to surf to my site :: Car Hire Costa Blanca

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (11 junio, 2013 22:18) : 

Pretty nice post on cheap car rentals in west palm beach florida
airport. I just found your blog and wished to say that I have
really liked browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and hopefully you
write again very soon!

My site :: Car Rental Tenerife

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (14 junio, 2013 01:50) : 

Somebody really was able to create seriously blog posts I would say.
This is actually the first time I visited your page and yet I am surprised with
the analysis you made to make this kind of post on hertz car rental uk reservations so incredible.
Magnificent project!

Look into my web blog ... Car Rental Mallorca

 

Blogger Jesse Jones said ... (19 mayo, 2017 05:58) : 

Nice blog.. Good job.. Thank you so much for the information.

Malaga Flughafen Transfer

 

Blogger Barry Allen said ... (31 mayo, 2017 09:43) : 

Nice post on cheap car rentals with very useful information. Keep sharing. Thanks
, Malaga Airport Transfer

 

post a comment

Mi foto
Nombre: Paula Larraín M.
Ubicación: Providencia - Santiago, Chile

La curiosidad cultural ha sido mi cómplice congénita y omnipresente a la hora de la creatividad, pese a que mi actividad profesional estuvo siempre ligada al sector Financiero y Corporativo. Hoy puedo dedicarme, con gran satisfacción, a hacer de la escritura mi profesión, abocándome a diversos proyectos independientes (Freelance), para empresas y particulares, colaborando en la redacción de escritos, boletines, revistas, páginas web, informes, entre otros.

Enciende -si quieres- un cigarrillo, una vela. Lee un libro, acompáñate de un café o una pequeña copa de sauvignon blanc (o prueba un Carmenere y una trufa!). Percibe la música del aire, imagina un sueño, haz dibujos en un papel... Quítate los zapatos y siéntate en una alfombra mullida... ¿Has visto navegar las ideas en altamar?






Home



ecoestadistica.com